Sunday, May 24, 2009

so I joined the blog world !

so here I am, joining the blog world tonight and wondering why exactly I felt compelled to do so.
What do I have to contribute and why would anyone be interested in reading about me and my thoughts ?
well honestly I don't really know.
However I can't help but think that maybe someday, somehow, there will be one person who will be able to relate to something I wrote. Maybe this one person will suddenly realize that there are others out there who feel the same way or have experienced the same things.
Maybe someday there will be someone who will smile reading one of my crazy rants and that person just happened to really need a smile that day.
So why not start a blog then ?
and why not share with others ? I do hope that you too will feel free to share your comments and thoughts because after all sharing is a two way street :)

No comments:

Post a Comment